Fire File 31
Benefit from fire resistance and a generous storage capacity for files in your office: Fire File 31" from Chubbsafes is a range of certified filing cabinets providing fire protection for up to one or two hours.
You want to keep your most important documents and files organised and protected from fire. As a result, you need a smart and reliable storage solution that is certified up to the most rigorous fire-resistance standards. Fire File 31 from Chubbsafes offers fire protection certified by Underwriter's Laboratories (UL) , the leading certification company. The cabinet's generous capacity enables you to take full advantage of your storage requirements.
- Certified by UL for fire protection of documents (up to 1 or 2 hours) according to Standard 72 in Class 350
- Steel-dividing plate between each drawer for added protection against theft
- Interlocking system preventing more than one drawer from opening at once and eliminating risk of tipping.
- Comfortable operation for full drawer access with steel sliders
- Fire protection activated as soon as the doors are pushed closed. The contents of the closed drawer are completely protected from fire even if one of the drawers has left open.
- Maximised storage capacity to gain full advantage of the office space
- Low-weight cabinets for reduced transportations, cost installation and lighter floor loads
- High-security locks equipped as standard
- Manufactured in accordance with the ISO 900A for quality management systems and ISO 14001 for environmental management systems
- Efficient design for high-capacity storage: available in 2 and 4 drawers
- Lock alternatives:
- -Key Lock
- -Programmable electronic lock
Valuable to protect Document
Type of resistance Fire
Resistance rating Certified
Fire rating 120
Size Large, Medium, Small
Lock type Key, Electronic
Internal fittings Drawer