Protect your paper archives from destruction by fire: Archive Cabinet from Chubbsafes is a range of storage cabinets providing fire protection.
You archive many of your contracts, files and other paper documents in your office. But in the event of a fire, your archives are highly vulnerable to destruction. You need a high-volume storage solution that offers fire resistance while keeping important papers organised, confidential and safe. Archive Cabinet from Chubbsafes offers fire protection with a key lock certified to ECBS standards. The wide range of flexible fittings enables you to customise your cabinet to meet your storage needs while the cabinet's light-grey, powder-coated finish blends seamlessly into your office space.
- Storage cabinets with fire protection in your office
- Double- wall construction with special fire-resistant barrier material.
- Three-way solid steel boltwork for enhanced security
- Anchor points in base to fix the cabinet to the floor
- Wide fitting capabilities to suit a variety of storage requirements: shelf, suspension file frame, lockable compartment
- Supplied with an EN 1300-certified Class A key lock
- Choice of 4 sizes ranging from 325 to 880 litres
- Optional internal fittings: removable shelf, suspension file frame, lockable compartment.
- Modern design to match any office environment
- Enhanced security: Double-wall construction with special fire-resistant barrier material, three-way boltwork
- Generous storage capacity
Valuable to protect Document
Type of resistance Fire
Resistance rating Uncertified
Fire rating 30
Size Large, Medium
Lock type Key
Internal fittings Compartment, Shelf, Suspension file
Archive Cabinet 2p Master (CSGB.5016) 2017 08 29 042817Download PDF 551.2 KB